domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

FRANCISCO HELP ME THROUGH THE BUREACRACY TO GET MY VISA


"Today it's official! ( May 10, 2013) I am officially a permanent resident of Ecuador (as well as a citizen of the USA). The long wait is over and at last the party can begin!

Seeing today is the birthday of both Brahms and Tchaikovsky, I'm taking suggestions of what music of theirs to play for the celebration.

Many deserve thanks, but the biggest goes to Francisco Guayasamin, who saw me through the bureacracy from beginning to end."

KALI KUCERA

1 comentario:

  1. I am ready to recommend” Francisco Guayasamin. I have worked with a lot of lawyers, many "highly reputable" with expats, who all have turned out to be big disappointments with equally big price tags. However, Francisco Guayasamin has been the real guy on the ground with me and I've seen him be just as faithful and authentic with other expats trying to separate fact from fiction here in Quito's nightmarish bureaucracies. He's not a lawyer, and he's fantastic to have on your side when you need and don't need a lawyer to get all the documents you need to be legit.

    KALINA KUCERA

    ResponderEliminar